We’re excited to announce our scheduled Avon Walks for 2017!
The password to join either team is “TEAMAMGB”.
Our nation’s Capital was meant to be seen this way. Walk through the history of the Washington Monument, the U.S. Capitol and the White House and experience the Martin Luther King Jr. Monument on your way to Georgetown, down the sidewalks of leafy suburbs, and through charming neighborhoods of Chinatown and Capitol Hill.
You’ve never seen New York City like this before. Through Manhattan and back again you’ll conquer the Upper West and East Sides, Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Chinatown with views of Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and Radio City Music Hall. You’ll even cross the legendary Brooklyn Bridge on your way to the finish line.
If you are interested in walking with Affiliate Marketers Give Back, here is information that you should know before you make your decision to join the team.
- We’re walking in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer so that women and men can get the medical care they need regardless of their ability to pay and leading research teams can receive vital support in their ongoing search for a cure.
- The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer is a 2-day walk. We walk 26.2 miles on Saturday and 13.1 miles on Sunday. There are rest stops every couple of miles where you’ll be fed lots of yummy, healthy treats and lunch.
- There is a $50.00 registration fee to join.
- AVON REQUIRES A MINIMUM FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT OF $1,800. (The average Avon Walker raises more than $2,300.00). While Avon may have been able to get more people involved by lowering their fundraising commitment, they would not be able to raise enough funds to give the sizable grants they present to beneficiaries who are doing this life-saving work. Unfortunately, if you do not raise the minimum commitment, Avon will not provide you with the credentials required to participate in the walk itself.
- IF YOU ARE A PART OF THE AFFILIATE MARKETERS GIVE BACK TEAM AND RAISE YOUR REQUIRED $1,800 MINIMUM, you will receive a complimentary VIP pass to Affiliate Summit West 2016. In addition, we will equally split the the amount we raise during our Race to Affiliate Summit West 2015 and Race to Affiliate Summit East 2015 and add that to your fundraising account. [Unfortunately, if you do not raise the minimum commitment, we will not provide you with these add-ons as our goal is to raise as much funds as possible to help fight this horrible disease.
- You have the choice of spending Saturday night in the Avon-provided tents on the campgrounds which is included in the cost of registration, or you can stay in the event hotel (or any other hotel for that matter) at an additional cost.
- We typically do a Team dinner on the Friday night before the walk where you will be provided your team shirts and hats.
- Once you register, you will be able to set up your personal fundraising page and you’ll have access to training guides that will help you get ready for the walk.
If you’re ready to have a great time with a bunch of affiliate marketers and do something great that can help save lives, please consider joining one of our team walks:
We’d love to have you.
If you have any specific questions that you would like for me to answer ahead of time, please feel free to send me an email.
Lastly, if you can’t walk with us but would like to make a donation to our team, please see our sidebar and click on your favorite walker to make a donation in their name.
Thank you again for your support!
PS: If you need a little inspiration to push you over the edge, here is a great video with reasons why people walk in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer: